Dr. Christopher Eaket
- Assistant Professor
- Joint appointment with English
- Ph.D., Carleton University
- Specialties & Research Areas: Performance Theory, Modern Drama, Locative Media, Interactive Narrative, Digital Humanities
- Email: firstname.lastname@example.org
- Chris Eaket specializes in critical theory, theatre history, comparative media analysis and digital humanities. His research focuses on the production of space through site-specific art & locative media. He has published articles in Theatre Research in Canada, Cartographica and the ACM Digital Library. He is a member of the GRAND (GRaphics, Animation and New meDia) research group, and a former contributor to the Cybercartogrpahy and the New Economy project, as well as the Skills-Based Software & Digital Games-Based Learning research initiative. He continues to be a collaborator on Storytrek, a location-based, motion-driven platform for digital storytelling through the Hypertext and Hypermedia Lab in Ottawa, Canada. Dr. Eaket has previously taught at the University of Alberta and Carleton University before coming to UGA. His emerging interests include embodied interaction and tangible computing.